At DispatchTrack we are the leading provider of right time delivery management software. Our multinational teams collaborate at speed and scale, helping build a frictionless, eco-friendly future for e-commerce. We speak many languages, and when you join DispatchTrack, you join a results-driven community that cares about both successful outcomes and the success of the people who create them.
As a Head of Sales, you will oversee our team and manage the strategy for Mexico and Central America. Together with a collaborative and dynamic team, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and scale up the team’s sales, closing deals and complying with quality standards and services required by the company.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, promoting reaching the maximum potential in terms of the use of DispatchTrack.
- Strong orientation in reaching the commercial goals defined for Mexico and Central America.
- Create and prospect new business opportunities.
- Generate effective business meetings to close deals.
- Manage new prospects in the CRM, for Mexico and Central America.
- Investigate business trends and new markets.
- Responsible for promoting a mutually beneficial relationship with strategis clients.
- Manage and develop a human team, teach, motivate, accompany, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a good work environment, fostering collaborative relationships.
- SaaS B2B sales experience is an exclusive requirement.
- Fluent in English.
- Logistics experience is desirable.
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Interpersonal skills oriented to communication with clients and to the development and formation of teams.
- High proactivity and motivation.