Senior Technical Product Manager
At DispatchTrack we are the leading provider of right time delivery management software. Our multinational teams collaborate at speed and scale, helping build a frictionless, eco-friendly future for e-commerce. We speak many languages, and when you join DispatchTrack, you join a results-driven community that cares about both successful outcomes and the success of the people who create them.
We are looking for our next Senior Technical Product Manager to join our Product Team in Chile! 🚀🚀🚀
As the Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Product Roadmap: Define and prioritize the product roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders. Regularly review and adapt it based on changing business or market conditions.
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers to gather and define product requirements. Translate these into technical specifications for our engineering teams.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to deliver high-quality products on schedule.
- SME: Become a subject matter expert on delivery management/last mile technologies and DispatchTrack solutions
- Triage: Work with engineering and customer success to triage and prioritize customer issues and small enhancement requests.
- Feature Sign Off: Review and validate enhancements throughout the engineer process to ensure they meet our high standards and address the intended business goals.
- Product Strategy: Collaborate with peers in both product and marketing to develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with business goals established by leadership team
- Global: Work effectively as part of a talented global workforce of product and engineering teams on different continents and in different time zones
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a B2B SaaS environment
- 7+ years of tech experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to balance technical complexity and business needs
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Strong communication skills, capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A strong technical background with an understanding of software development, web and mobile technologies, and software product management
- Proficiency in using project management tools like Jira, Trello or Asana
- An understanding of UX/UI principles
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related experience
- Intermediate/advanced oral and written English skills a must
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience in the logistics industry
- Experience with programming
- Experience with database query languages
- Experience in using and designing APIs
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or Miro