- Personal information Beetrack collects in person, via any of its related websites or via any other means of communication between Beetrack and the customer, is submitted with the knowledge and consent of the customer. Beetrack does this to improve its quality of service to you, the customer.
- Beetrack respects and values the privacy of all its customers by maintaining the strictest practices in the way in which the personal information of the customer is handled.
- Beetrack, its employees, directors, and investors are not liable for any misuse of our websites or your information by third parties who enter the site with the intention to steal or misappropriate information.
- Beetrack will not share personally identifiable information about you with third parties.
- The customer may be contacted regarding products, services or promotions we believe may be of interest to you, or to otherwise improve your customer experience with Beetrack.
- Beetrack may only disclose information about customers when it is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Beetrack, its customers or the public or information about customers as required by law, to comply with judicial proceedings or court orders, to exercise our rights, or to defend against any claims.
- Beetrack to gather additional information from and about the customer.
- Beetrack adheres to these policies and procedures for the protection of you, the customer and in order to process your order expeditiously.
- Beetrack is not liable for dishonest interference by third parties who intercept our systems and interfere with our service to you.
Any information users disclose in public areas of our websites, on third party websites and on the Internet becomes public information. Users have full responsibility for the information they choose to share publically and caution should prevail when users choose to disclose personal information in these public areas. Beetrack will not be held liable for information disclosed by users in public areas of our websites or anywhere else on the internet.
The Use of Web Beacons
Beetrack may also use Web beacons, or clear gifs, tiny graphics with a unique identifier, which are similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of users of our websites. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages and help us better manage content on our websites by informing us what content is effective. The information gathered by web beacons is not connected to your personal information.
Beetrack works to protect the security of your login information during transmission by using secure sockets layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
The security of your personal information is important to Beetrack. If you ever provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number for a paid plan), we encrypt that information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
To process payments in case of paid plans Beetrack collects the customer’s name, email, address and telephone information, as well as payment method information.
To complete credit card transactions, Beetrack provides information (name, billing address, telephone number, credit card number, expiration date, and transaction amount) to the third parties that process payments on our behalf via secure communications pathways.
Beetrack shares the information collected with employees, contractors and licensed agents who provide support for our internal operations in connection with conducting business with or on behalf of Beetrack. Any such information may not be used for any other purpose. The employees, contractors or licensed agents who handle customer data and including those that input it in our system (eg. To process an order) do not have access to any encrypted information (eg. Credit card information). Beetrack may share non-identifying and aggregate information collected on our websites with third parties.
The complexity surrounding security makes it impossible for Beetrack to guarantee the complete security of any information transmitted via the Internet or methods used for electronic storage. Beetrack strives to use commercially acceptable standards and means to protect your personal information. Beetrack cannot guarantee the security of such information.
Opt Out Option
Beetrack may occasionally send out newsletters and emails regarding special offers, promotions, features or product updates. We may also communicate with you on behalf of third parties about special offers, promotions, features or product updates we think may be of interest to you, or you may have opted-in to receive newsletters or special promotions from one of our trusted third party providers. If you decide you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or checking the opt-out box or by following the instructions included in the communication.
Links to Other Sites
Children under 13 years old
Children under 13 years old may view our websites but they cannot make a purchase or provide any personal information. Any accounts created by children under 13 years of age will be deleted. Customers must be 18 years old or over to purchase any products from our websites. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, and you believe your child has provided personal information to Beetrack that you would like us to delete, please contact us.